- 27.8, 77.3 15 minutes 27.8, 77.3Hide mark
- 52.6, 27.8 15 minutes 52.6, 27.8Hide mark
- Regardless of the true origins of the night elves, they did increase their strength when they discovered the Well of Eternity. The trolls did not try to expand their territory, and the night elves expanded on the Kalimdor continent. The magic they used was never imagined by superstitious trolls, so the night elves easily did what the evil subunits couldn't do-wipe out the two greatest empires from the world. Lost.
- The night elves systematically disrupted the troll's defense and attack power. Trolls can't fight the night elves' devastating magic, so they just sit back and wait. The night elves manifested the same cunning and bloodthirsty as those barbaric trolls during this time-which made the later races very hateful and contemptuous. The Gurubashi and Amani empires split into smaller states in the years that followed.
- Eventually, the night elves were devoured by the magical fire they were trying to control. Their use of magical intemperance summoned the Burning Legion. Demons destroy most of the night elven civilization. Although there is no evidence that the Burning Legion also attacked the troll civilization, almost the entire continent was in war.
- At the end of this horrible war (Early War), the Well of Eternity exploded. The shock waves from the explosion ripped Kalimdor continent. The center of the continent sank into the ocean floor, leaving only some fragmented land.
- Remnants of the Amani and Gurubashi empires reside in the current Quel'Thalas and Stranglethorn Vale, respectively. The Azjonirub and Ahn'Qiraj cities of the Aziya Empire also survived, and they are now located in Northrend and Tanaris.
Both troll civilizations declined after the destruction of the primitive world. The indomitable trolls rebuilt their captive cities and set about restoring their former glory.