- 45.8, 22.3 15 minutes 45.8, 22.3Hide mark
- Mother Earth not only gave her children bravery, but she also gave them a passion for hunting. The creatures born in the first dawn age are brutal and violent. They evade the mother of the earth and find their habitat in the dark wilderness. Shuharu hunts these beasts and domesticates them with the blessing of Mother Earth.
- However, a powerful soul has been avoiding them. The heroic stag Aparo (known by the night elves as Malorne) has white fur, his antlers cut through the sky, and his powerful hoofs break through the abyss of the world. Shuharu hunted Aparo until the corner of the dawn world, and cast a net to catch the proud stag.
- To escape, the great stag leapt into the air. His escape should have been smooth, but his antlers caught the stars in the sky. Although he kept kicking and struggling, Apolo could not escape from heaven. At this time, Mscha, who was chasing Anxi, found him. She saw the stag that was omnipotent, struggling, and fell in love with him at first sight.
- The wise moon makes a deal with the great stag-if he loves her and can end her lonely life for her, she can rescue him.
Msha loves Aparo and gives birth to a child for him. The child was born as a demigod in the forest at night. He was named Cenarius, and he walked between the awakening world and the kingdom of heaven, on the avenues full of stars. ...