- 64.3, 15.5 15 minutes 64.3, 15.5Hide mark
- 72.9, 9.7 2 minutes 72.9, 9.7Hide mark
- Hide mark
- 28.7, 49.7 15 minutes 28.7, 49.7Hide mark
- The fierce Second War that broke out between the Lordaeron Alliance and the Orc Horde left the Alliance with only intense turmoil and great chaos. The bloodthirsty orcs, under the leadership of their excellent chief Orgrim Doomhammer, not only captured the dwarves' Khaz Modan, they even invaded several provinces in central Lordaeron. The ruthless orcs successfully robbed Quel'Thalas, the elven kingdom far from the mainland, before their atrocities finally ended.
- The Alliance Army drove those orcs under the leadership of three top commanders, Sir Anduin Lothar, Apostle of Light [Lightbringer] Uther [Uther], and Admiral Dilling Proudmoore. On the scorched earth south of Azeroth-there is also the ruins of the First Kingdom that was originally destroyed by the orcs.
In the end, under the leadership of Sir Lothar, the Alliance forces rushed the clans under Doomhammer back to the area that the orcs had controlled on the land of Azeroth. Lothar's army pursued the orcs until they returned to the orc's main city, the Black Stone Tower. There, the two sides conducted their last offensive and defensive battle.
- Doomhammer decided to take the final fight. He and his officers led the tower to take the initiative and launched an epic war with Lothar's Paladins in the middle of the Burning Plains. Doomhammer and Lothar devoted all their strength to the war, leaving countless corpses. Although the Doomhammer defeated Lothar with a very slight advantage, the death of the great hero was not the result the chieftain hoped for.
- Turalyon, one of Lothar's most trusted captains, picked up Lothar's blood-stained shield and reunited his distressed comrades in a Jedi counterattack. Graves were scattered throughout Azeroth and Lordaeron. Turalyon's army eventually defeated the last remaining units of Hammer in a frontal battle, and achieved its final victory with glory and blood.
- After the war, the orcs who had been defeated had nothing, and had to flee to the orc's last fortress on the continent, the Dark Gate, with anger.
Turalyon and his warriors drove the remnants of the orcs into the Swamp of Sorrows, and entered the place of death where the Dark Portal was. There, at the foot of the huge dark gate, the tribal remnants for survival and the vanguard of the Alliance for revenge launched the last bloody battle in the Second World War.
- The number of orcs is far less than the Alliance, and their minds have been completely occupied by the bloodthirsty curse accompanying revenge, so the orcs inevitably fall to the feet of the angry Alliance. Doomhammer was captured and taken to Lordaeron, but the clans under him now gathered again in the north, and they returned to Lordaeron.